This store was located on Pontefract Road and opened in 1927. The manager between 1965 and 1970 was H. Denton.
Cundy Cross was closed in 1971 as part of the Co-op store rationalisation programme. There was also a branch of the South Yorkshire District Co-operative Laundry nearby and for a time Cundy Cross was the headquarters. BBCS was a member of this association which went into liquidation in 1971.
Cundy Cross branch building plan, 1927 (ref: 4107)
South Yorkshire District Co-operative Laundry on Rotherham Road, 1961 (ref: YOC 4970)